Thursday, December 15, 2005

Not fired? Yeah I didnt lose my job, but now people talk


Yeah, I broke this thing in half. I didn’t do it on purpose, but still.

I wasn’t fired. Yet, in a strange way, I was looking forward to it. Of course, everybody hears about everything you do in the place. Rumors float around and everyone talks. I was leaving work, and two supervisors that don’t work on my belt come up to me.

“I heard you got in trouble last night, James,” one said with a smile.

Why the hell are you smiling punk?

The other said, “Yeah, I heard someone told on you.”

I rolled my eyes, getting very pissed. “Yeah, somebody snitched on me, and I know who. She’s lucky she wasn’t here today.”

I swear, when people don’t have anything else better to do, they talk about your business. Screw them and screw the person who snitched on me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is a wonderful feeling, walking out of there for the last time. maybe next time james.

paul

Semaj said...

yeah, lol, there are a million things that can break.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47