Saturday, July 16, 2005

What's your Fave movie logo?

Two of the best Movie Logos in the movie business are the 20th Century FOX and Universal. Paramount’s logo is okay, I do like how it’s used as cool ways to open a movie (watch the Indiana Jones films.) Watch how Team America: World Police has the Logo running backwards with the stars leaving the mountain.

1 20th Century Fox: Best music and best Logo ever for movies. When I was younger I would watch HBO, see this logo, and think Star Wars was coming on. Boy, I was disappointed when it wasn’t Star Wars.

2 Universal new one: I really like this one, love the new music by the late Jerry Goldsmith.

3 Paramount: The Logo is pretty cool, no music. Usually the music from the movie actually starts during the opening of this Logo. Watch the Indiana Jones movies.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

The problem is that every time I see the 20th Century Fox logo pop up, I expect to see "A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away ..." and when I don't, it sucks.

Semaj said...

They should have that "A long time ago in a.." part of every opening movie, so that way we can feel better about it.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47