Thursday, July 14, 2005

Love, what is it good for? Absolutely nothing!

I have a friend who is extremely good with the ladies and he was telling me about one of them. She was giving him trouble. I told him he should be thankful he has problems with the females. Here’s how the conversation went. We’ll call him Jack

I looked over at Jack in my usual sober expression. “You better be lucky that you got lady problems.”

Jack looked at me with a confusing look on his face. He cocked his head to the side. “How so?”

I frowned. “You know how many female phone numbers I have in my wallet?”

“How many?” Jack asked.

“One,” I answered with a straight face. “And, I don’t think she lives at that phone number anymore.”

Jack and I laughed at my pitiful love life, which there isn’t one. So, whenever you’re having a major problem with someone you love in your life, think of my pathetic love life, and you’ll feel all better. There are always people who have it worst than you.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47