Saturday, July 30, 2005

The Girls of X-play, GamespotTV, Extended Play


I’m tore between two videogame female TV hosts. I just got done watching an episode of X-Play, and I came to one conclusion. I actually kind of like Morgan Webb, I think she is kind of active in a Fangirl kind of way. Sure, she has extremely broad, manly shoulders, and her face is somewhat funky, but she has extremely large cans. You can’t take that away from her. There are times she looks hot, and I dig tall women.

On the other hand, there is the geeky fangirl Kate Botello. She was the first Fangirl on TV that talked about Videogames. Her best skill was to contort her face in ways mere normal humans could not fathom. She left Gamespot TV and Morgan Webb took over. (Note: Adam Sessler was solo for a time, when the producers realized they needed a female on screen to keep the Fanboys from turning the channel to Cinemax or Showtime.)

The other Co-host was a little known woman by the name of Lauren Fielder. I found her to be the prettiest and the smartest out of all the Fangirl hosts. She has disappeared from the TV screen, but she continues to write for various Magazines.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

morgan webb is pretty nice looking, but she looks alot better now with the long dark hair. those older pictures do not do her justice.

paul

Semaj said...

That's true, I'm sure she had some "work done". What I saw was an old show too.

wierufhwre said...

You like Morgan Webb? Check out what I've got hanging on my wall:

http://www.maximonline.com/girls/morgan_webb/gm_l1.jpg

Semaj said...

LOL, okay She has changed. She looks freaking great in that pic.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47