Thursday, July 28, 2005

Scion Junk


Scion Junk

About a year ago, I was in a Toyota dealership and noticed a huge display of promotions. They were promoting a new brand of cars and vans called the Scion. I watched the Widescreen digital TV screen for all the flashy ads. There seem to be a hip-hop angle to all the commercials and posters. They were aiming for the “hip” generation to buy these cars, promoting the fact that you can custom make the cars in anyway you want.

Now, I think the Scion vans are ugly. They’re just huge squares with wheels. Freaking ugly-ass vans. Now, maybe I’m not hip, but I don’t think the ladies would like to see themselves sitting in the passenger side of an ugly Box. I have one word to describe these things when I see them, ugly. (Uh, the van not the ladies.)

I Just don’t get it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, a box with A/C! at least Solid Snake can appreciate that.

paul

Semaj said...

I never thought of it that way, but that's true. LOL

Anonymous said...

Semaj, I just started a new blog called Ugly Blog, so I've been looking around for ugliest related blogs. Anyway, I found this entry (Scion Junk) during my search so I thought I'd make a quick post to let you know! I'd be happy to trade links if you're interested. Have a great day - Eric

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47