Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Yojimbo From FFX2


I’ve been playing Final Fantasy X-2 lately, and loving it too. But, I am kind of stuck. Every time I keeping doing a Calm Lands sidequest, I keep getting Pwned by Yojimbo. He reduces all my characters to 1 hp and then kills them before I can heal them.

I find it kind of funny that he was an Ally, very powerful one at that. But, in X2 he’s a bad guy.

Yojimbo is a great Aeon that you have to pay to fight for you. The more you pay the more damage he dishes out. I always like using him, because he wasn’t doing it for the good guys, but for the money. I was surprised he returned for X-2.

He has the coolest intro of all the Aeon. Plus, he has a cool little ugly dog that fights as well.

2 comments:

wierufhwre said...

Yojimbo is the shit, but there's no beating Bahamut.

Semaj said...

Bahamut has always been cool,in each FF I've played. Bahamut is probably right up there with Damage dealing, and he doesnt have that random factor that Yojimbo does when he deals the superdamage

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47