Sunday, July 31, 2005

Joey, uh I mean, Matt LeBlanc is sick of people calling him Joey.


Matt LeBlanc hates being compared to his character Joey.

From IMDB.com, ((The 38-year-old is fed up with fans who think he is like Joey and can't stand fans using "Joey" catchphrases on him))

Okay Joey, uh Matt, get over yourself. If I met you, I wouldn’t say any Joey remarks, because I’ve never watched Friends or Joey. I would ask you about kissing Lucy Liu, and how you felt about co-starring with two monkeys in two films (Lost in Space, and Ed).

And if we look at his career, we can see that he’s pretty much played a Joey type character all his life. Come on Joey, er Matt, who you fooling you are Joey. Now, shut up Joey and dance for the crowd.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47