Sunday, June 05, 2005

Yikes Fanboyz

Some Fanboyz are crazy, okay all of them are crazy. on www.somethingawful.com, they have a awful site of the week. this is it here
Okay here is a bit of his site, kind of strange. <<I'm asking for one date with Natalie Portman. I'm not asking to marry her. I'm not asking for a week's vacation with her. I'm not asking to exchange love letters with her. I want one conversation with her, in person. I've decided to ask for this through a website presenting my argument about why I feel this is worth Natalie's time.>>
Maybe I should start my own I want to date J-lo site. on second thought no...

3 comments:

Jeff said...

If you're talking about the Jennifer Lopez who is a weather babe at the Weather Channel, I could help. Their building is within sight of my apartment complex, so I could stalk her with ease. After Kristina Abernathy, I mean.

Semaj said...

Then we can create sites for our stalker ways, lol. I do believe this guy might actually get a date with her. It would be a good PR move by her to go on one date then again, it still seems strange on his part.

Semaj said...

Why thank u "Thought and Humor"

I bow to you

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47