Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Shannon Elizabeth’s first role?

Shannon Elizabeth’s first role?   


For some stupid reason, I am rewatching Arliss on HBO On Demand.  I hate sports, but I dig watching a product that is clearly a product of the 90s.  An episode came up clearly parodying Anna Kournikova.  She is from an eastern country and plays tennis badly, but is very attractive.   

The woman playing the part looked familiar and then it dawned on me.  It was Shannon Elizabeth.  I had a huge crush on Shannon back in the day.  So, she plays a hot young lady with a thick eastern accent that really likes to have sex in the episode.  Does that sound like another role she played?  Yep, with the same fake accent, she plays a similar role in the American Pie movies. 
  
Anyway, this Arliss episode is listed as her first appearance. I thought the Jack Frost horror movie was her first role.  
  
Side Note:  Not Another Teen Movie made a running joke about her with a character walking around completely naked.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47