Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Note to all conservative newsletters I receive in my E-mail box

Note to all conservative newsletters I receive in my E-mail box 


Lately, I have been noticing a lot of chain and newsletter type of E-mails from conservative-based groups telling me to go out and vote.  I am certain it was a bot that connected my blog to be a neo-con thing or something and planted it to my e-mail.  

Note:  While I hate the new SJW left-wing attitude, I actually lean more left socially, but believe in smaller government politically.   I am very critical of the left because I want them to improve.  When you go after an NPC meme, you’ve lost the message of what it is being a progressive.  That doesn’t make me a conservative.   

Examples:  I am pro-choice, but I am pro-gun rights.  I believe in legalizing weed, but I don’t smoke it.  

I hate both the Dems and Reps that I am not even going to vote.  So, can we stop sending me conservative E-mails?  I am not going to vote for your shitty people just like the other side.  Please stop sending me your bloody E-mails.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47