Sunday, October 28, 2018

MMDust=MM-Dumb (He's better than you)

MMDust=MM-Dumb (He's better than you)
When I watch Internet people, I feel the same way. I want to connect with them. Part of the appeal is their personality and how they treat their fans. On the flip side, people like DSP Chris Chan and Wings are the opposite. And, now MMDust.
For the LuLz, check out this arrogant prick's Twitter. And, he has replied to the stupid comment. (('ll probably elaborate on why I stream the way I do later. Not to "defend myself" or anything like that, but just to provide a more detailed explanation of my viewpoints when it comes to my stream.
Weird that people think I beg for subs and donations (when i dont) or think that I dont realize streaming the way I do will hinder my stream when it comes to making money from it. Also I didnt say "viewers" i said "the average person", which is a lot more people :^) ))
This is the reason I hate a lot of these current Twitch streamers. They demand people throw money at them and then act like gods to look down upon their subs. What assholes. Even if you honestly feel that way, you should say it. Tact, learn it.
I have been an “Internet Personality” for nearly 12 years or more. I would never treat a fan in that way.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47