Saturday, October 20, 2018

Netflix Cancels Luke Cage

Netflix Cancels Luke Cage
From CBS, (("Unfortunately, Marvel's Luke Cage will not return for a third season," said a statement released by Netflix. "Everyone at Marvel Television and Netflix is grateful to the dedicated showrunner, writers, cast and crew who brought Harlem's Hero to life for the past two seasons, and to all the fans who have supported the series." ))
Well, this sucks. I think Luke Cage finally found its balance and rhythm with season two. And, I feel the show was going to go in an interesting direction with season 3. However, the “cliffhanger” leaves the story unresolved.
If they were going to end it, why not let them have another season to conclude the story? Something about this cancellation seems wrong. I can see them getting rid of Iron Fist, but not Luke Cage. Will Disney pick these two shows up for streaming on their service?

Anyway, I loved the second season and the world of Cage. I hope there is a deal to be reached and they can finish off with a shortened season 3. I'd be down for that. 


 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47