Sunday, October 21, 2018

Chuck Wendig: Know "wen" to hold em

Let’s call this trend of professional people getting fired over Twitter... 

Yet, another hard-working writer gets himself in trouble over petty bullshit on Twitter.  Again, I hope Marvel gave him a warning about tweeting shit and then fired him if he ignored them.  Instead of doing the job he loves, he spends a great deal of time fighting trolls and detractors on Twitter.   

It appears Marvel fired him for being nasty on Twitter.  I think it had more to do with him constantly talking about his penis than confronting trolls.  

You are a professional writer with one of the best gigs on the planet.  How do you f’ that up?  You act like an ass on Twitter.  Look, I hate Trump as much as the next guy, but spazzing out over him to the point of losing your job is a bit too much.   Sometimes "putting food on your family" is more important than SJW-ing on twitter.  

Remember, people should know you for your body of work and not your shit posts with Internet trolls.  Save the shit-posting for assholes like me.   Again, I hate that someone loses their job over bullshit like Twitter.  Anyway, he can invent another sandwich.  I am not making this up.  

Does he need to do those stupid Soyboy selfie grins?  This is a trend I am really getting tired of seeing.



No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47