Sunday, December 11, 2016

Victoria's Secret: Here's a secret...get out!

Victoria's Secret: Here's a secret...get out!
Side Note: Can we STOP using “axing” instead of “asking”? Please, stop.
From CNN.com, ((Kimberly Houzah says she and another black woman were told to leave the store by someone she thought was a manager. The lingerie giant said the employee is no longer with the company. ))
Here's the kicker; Kimberly didn't know the other black woman that was kicked out with her. After catching a black female shoplifter, (underwear really?) a manager went full crazy and threw out the other black shoppers. Yeah, there is no other way to spin this. This is racist to the extreme.
Here's thing, I had many encounters where I was seen as being a “Bad Person” due to the fact I am a big black guy. I will have multiple people ask me for help or following me around thinking I will steal something. It hurts...it really does. However, you have to be strong and not let racism get you down and destroy you.
Why are you spending so much money on underwear? Why are you spending that shitty company? I hate these mall stores with their overpriced stuff, but female underwear is just as confusing as women getting their nails done. Why? I am more interesting what is underneath the underwear and not the undergarments themselves. Why spend the green on the extra shit most people aren't going to see?
F' fashion.
I see Victoria's Secret as the Nike for women. You don't need to spend that much for name brands. Then again, I am single and maybe I can't understand the importance of female undergarments. I know very little about fashion, because literally 99% of my clothing comes from Wal-Mart. And, I am not making that up at all.
Every time I walk pass a VS, I just roll my eyes.
The good news is the person that went racist is longer working for VS. From CNN via VS Facebook page, (("What happened at our store should not have happened and does not represent who we are or what we stand for. The store associate involved in this matter is no longer employed with the company. Victoria's Secret is adamant that all customers regardless of race be treated with dignity and respect at all times." ))

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47