Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Soul For Real: Every Little Thing I Do (You're on my mind)

Soul For Real:  Every Little Thing I Do
I remember this song now. I had totally forgotten about this little gem. It is a smooth little track with some nice harmonies mixed in the hook. You throw in a bit of Heavy D and a bit of the beat from Outstanding and you got a smooth jam. Heavy D produced this song and you can hear his influences in breakdown parts.
It is simply a cool song and makes me wish for the better jams from the 90s.
It should be noted that X3 director Brett Ratner directed this pretty good music video. Back in the 90s, there were a few R&B music videos on roller skating rink.
And, they're still performing this song on the road. 
 
Check out this remix

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47