Monday, December 26, 2016

RIP George Michael

RIP George Michael
From NY Times, ((A police statement said: “Thames Valley Police were called to a property in Goring-on-Thames shortly before 2 p.m. Christmas Day. Sadly, a 53-year-old man was confirmed deceased at the scene. At this stage the death is being treated as unexplained but not suspicious.”))
I was a fan of his early work, especially his stuff in Wham!, but I didn't like his new stuff. Reading his wiki page, I can see that he was a troubled man with some dark habits mostly involving drugs. He got progressively worst in 2000s with his drug habits.
I watched Keanue recently and they did a running gag on George Michael. It was a fitting tribute to his early music. He had so many popular songs that have made it into other pop cultural events, and I loved his songs for that reason.
With Prince, Michael Jackson and George Michael gone, much of my 80s icons are gone.

Zoolander bit





I can't believe we thought he was straight after watching this music video.
Or what about this video...oh, boy we were naive

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47