Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Nic Cage in Louisville

Nic Cage in Louisville

I was checking out “Filming in Louisville”, and I came across stories of Nic Cage filming a movie in Louisville. (He is co-starring with the lovely Selma Blair ) And, I am probably more interested in Selma Blair than the crazy Nic Cage. (Due to that kissing scene with Buffy)
The movie is called Mom and Dad.
So what is this movie about? From IMDB, ((A teenage girl and her little brother must survive a wild 24 hours during which a mass hysteria of unknown origins causes parents to turn violently on their own kids. ))
Sounds like fun. And, very fitting for Louisville. Maybe the parents watched the Wicker Man remake and went crazy.
So, yeah, we have a freaking Ghost Rider in Louisville.
There are photos of “Castor Troy” in the Louisville wearing goofy things. I love that Cage has the same confused expression in every picture he's in. So, there is a chance I might even bump into Mr. Cage too. I will probably just say, “Not the bees” and “I could eat a peach for hours”. “Put the bunny down.”
Joking aside, I would talk to him about his time on Superman Lives and his take on the project. 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47