Tuesday, November 08, 2016

Random Things

Random Things
~Trump vs. Clinton: I really didn't want to vote today, because it doesn't matter in the end because this state will be voting for Trump no matter what I do. I also have very little hope for Clinton too. I don't want her in office either, but she is better than Trump. I don't care if the Reps win next election, but I just don't want Trump.
~High School Principal on the Ballot: I also noticed my former high school principal was on the ballot page. He ended up across the river in Jeffersonville IN under some controversies there. I remember shaking his hand at my graduation, but I really never liked the guy. And, he got into a bit of trouble after I left school and ended up in southern Indiana. Spoiler Alert: I didn't vote for him. 
~Game of Thrones season 7 spoilers: It seems there are going to be some messed up things coming up for the shorter season next year. Certain things WILL FALL this season and a major enemy will enter the land. Hmm, that sounds very cool. Check it out here with a spoiler warning. It looks like Season 8 will have a major White Walker presence, but will play a major role in the upcoming season too. 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47