I came across this survey blog in my status listings for some reason. It hasn't been updated since 2010, so these surveys haven't been updated since then. Here is one I will be fooling around with as a kick back to those 2005-2010 blog postings of that era.
1. State your name: No, what's your name? How can I trust you with my name? Okay, my name is James.
2. State the name that your parents almost named you: I never asked. I was named after my father unfortunately.
3. Which of your relatives do you get along with the most?: I used to get along with my Uncles in Louisville, but one passed away and another is pretty messed up with substance abuse.
4. What was your first job?: I worked for Kroger when I was a teen. Looking back on it, it really sucked ass. I never met so many unhappy people.
5. Which of your relatives do you despise the most?: I don't know. Your mom.
6. Did anything embarassing happen this week?: I Shatner-ed my pants.
7. Do you miss your ex?: Wait, I had an ex? Why didn't you tell me?
8. Do you ever dream about your ex?: Where is this going, survey?
9. What is your favorite color of clothing to wear?: That is racist.
10. How do you wear your makeup?: The way your supposed to wear makeup (?).
11. What are some of your nicknames?: People just call me by my last name. I am not sure why. I have no reason to hate it but peopple have been calling me that for 20 years.
12. How many bedrooms are in your house?: I don't know. Anywhere I sleep is a bedroom.
13. How many bathrooms?: I shit in a bucket and piss in beer bottles. Joking aside...why would you even ask this? When I want to talk to a woman, I don't ask her how many bathrooms she's got.
14. Do you have a job?: I kind of have two jobs somewhat. I don't talk about my work that much in my blogs anymore.