Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Random Things

Random Things
~Daredevil Season 2: I am currently watching the show on Netfix and I am loving it a lot. The Punisher is sort of the new bad guy on the show and he's great. While I really liked Thomas Jane in the role, this new guy is better. He seems to be channeling the more realistic version of the Punisher with the non-superhero world around him in the Max Print. He's lean and not a bulky guy like in the main universe. I'm also watching Jessica Jones as well at the same time. They're both set in the same area. 
 ~RIP Rob Ford: Everyone's favorite drug using mayor has passed away at 46. I miss this guy. I noticed that he disappeared from the news for about a year. He was very sick, which was the reason we didn't see him much. He was a total clown, but the Internet embraced him as our clown. Damn, who are we going to make fun of now? In comes Donald Trump. Never mind.
~Having that crush on someone: Do we as geeks even try to talk to that someone we have a huge crush on? Probably not. I can't count the number of times I had a huge thing for a woman and never even bothered to talk to them. I am guessing it is a confidence thing. Geeks and nerds have had really bad experiences trying to get with a lady. I've had a number of bad experiences that have put me off of dating for a long time or even trying to date. Not that women are even knocking down my door to get with me. I'm no prize, actually am a punishment. If you're a bad girl, you are forced to go on a date with me. That's your punishment.  You'll have hear my thoughts on the Transformers movies over dinner. 


No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47