Friday, March 04, 2016

Ghostbusters (2016)

Ghostbusters (2016)
You know, I actually liked the trailer. The four women seem to have great chemistry together. And, it seems they're going for the creepier take that was used on the earlier seasons of the cartoon show. Now is this a reboot/remake or a sequel/remake? Are the first movies canon with this newer movie? The trailer implies this.
I know a lot of people are not impressed with the trailer. The likes are pretty low on the video via Sony's posting. I have no problem with an all women team and the concept has always appealed to me. If it is funny and creepy, then fine make the damn movie. Just don't follow in the footsteps of Ghostbusters II. And, don't make it shitty like the Point Break remake. 
Heck, I even like the uniforms.  And, don't get me started on the GB II logo thing like I've done before. 


 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47