Saturday, March 19, 2016

Gawker loses Lawsuit to Hulk Hogan: 115 Million, brother

Gawker loses Lawsuit to Hulk Hogan
From NY Times, ((The retired wrestler Hulk Hogan was awarded $115 million in damages on Friday by a Florida jury in an invasion of privacy case against Gawker.com over its publication of a sex tape  ))
I really didn't see that coming. And, that is a large sum of cash.
I hate Hulk Hogan now and I hate the reality show and his family. Everything about him is shady and dumb, and I used to look up to him as a hero growing up. Heck, I loved that he became a member of NWO. As his flaws came to the surface, it was clear he was a petty man that was a little too in love with himself. However, what Gawker did was wrong. It is one thing for some troll on 4Chan to release a sex tape of a famous person, but it is another thing altogether when a noted member of the press does it gleefully with ads.
I guess the site might have to scale back its crew a bit. It will hurt the company, but it won't kill it I don't think. So, we'll be seeing  Nick Denton still.

I'm all for seeing sex tapes, but not Hulk Hogan's.
I honestly didn't think Hulk would win.  
Now, can we sue Hogan to stop selling shitty products such as his energy drink and his grill that sets fire to people's homes?

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47