Sorry about the lack of updates. I have had to check myself into a hospital due to my health getting bad. I am doing better these pass two days. I hope to come home soon. I'll keep you updated.
It is pretty serious, with the doctors not knowing what caused it until today. Viral stuff. However, I was discharged today, but I feel drained...super drained
Gamergate With this story developing with every second and people quitting their jobs. I wanted to put my two cents in this story with some bullet points. - Stop the death threats: If you're one of these asshole attacking either side with rape or death threats, please stop. This doesn't further the discussion and actually hurts both sides of the argument. We can't have a good discussion about this issue unless we distance ourselves from these assholes on both sides. And, make no mistake BOTH sides have crazy people wanting to cause harm. It needs to stop, so cooler heads can talk about this shit. - No more copyright claims or false flags as attacks : I already wrote about this. - If you disagree with Anita Sarkeesian, stop threatening her: It only serves to strengthen the stereotype that gamers are creepy neck-bearded white guys that just want a “Dongs only” club. Anita's claims and videos have poor stances and one-sided views, MAKE a counter v...
I’ve written about some messed up things in my time as a blogger, but this story might just top the cake. And, I mean really. If you are offended by porn and the porn industry, don’t read this blog. However, this might be one of the strangest and creepiest things I’ve seen and read about. It just seems so wrong... A few days ago, I stumbled across an Amateur Allure (porn) video. AA is a polished porn site that features a lot of POV shots and newcomers in the industry. Also, there is MILF/step daughter (pretending) porn thing out there and it’s very popular. Even AA has a few of these “fake” mother/step-daughter teams. It is a very popular Genre in the industry. However, this one is different. AA had a video claiming that a fledging pornstar Madison Swan/Mia Malkova did a Pre-Audition video with her mother tagging along…her real mother. Mia/Madison shows up for her “audition”, which means you show ...
Mexican Coca-Cola I remember a friend of mine encouraging me to try a Mexican Coke. So, I gave in this year. They are sold in Kroger and Meijer stores. You can find them roughly around 1.50 to 1.79 in the Mexican food section of your store. Given that the small-refrigerated bottles of the American coke run about the same price, it is a deal. I’ve tried a few of them. I have to say the Mexican Coke has a smoother taste than the American Coke. And, the biggest difference is the sugar in the Mexican formula. The American Coke has a harsher taste than the Mexican Coke, but the American Coke seems to keep its fizz longer after putting it into ice cubes. While the Mexican Coke taste better, it seems to go flat sooner. However, the taste is so damn good in the Mexican formula. I’d buy Mexican Coke in 2 liters if they sold them. I’d recommend a Mexican Coke if you have a dinner and need something to drink with it...
Comments
Damn.