Thursday, November 12, 2015

My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 (huh?) (Still Greeking)


My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 (huh?) (Still Greeking)

Like Paul Blart 2, was anyone really asking for another dose of Big Fat? Going back to the first movie, have tried watching that movie today? I have and I couldn't get through it. Yet, I kind of liked it back in the day.
Actually, I'd be interested in watching a movie about the behind the scenes drama that happened on the spin-off TV show. I find it funny, because not much is mentioned about the drama bts on her wiki page. Plus, the show is set in its own (Earth 2) universe it seems. And, I just didn't see how you could translate the movie to a sitcom format.

Things got so bad that even Nia begged the network to cancel her show. Wow. Now, I guess enough time has gone by for her do another movie. I just have to wonder if the same people are willing to see this type of movie again.   

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47