Wednesday, November 04, 2015

Rebel Wilson is now my hero

Rebel Wilson is now my hero
I've always liked Wilson and she always seemed down to Earth. She seems to have a good sense of humor about things doesn't take herself too serious. (like Lena Dunham)
But, her bashing Kardashians just makes me like her more. It seems MTV wanted Wilson to co-present an award with two of the members from that shitty clan.
From US Magazine, ((I was asked to present at the latest VMAs with Kendall and Kylie and said no,” she told radio hosts Kyle and Jackie O. “They’re famous for no talent. I said I’d do it myself. What they stand for is totally against what I stand for.”))
Good for her. I hope it does bother people in the arts, because they worked all their lives for their craft and these family members are more famous than them. While I think Kim K is a pretty woman, what does she have to offer to ascertainment? Have you seen her movies she's starred in?
Yet, I can't really bash all reality shows either. I do like the ones that present a job or skill-level on screen like Project Greenlight or Hell's Kitchen. I love seeing how certain people got to where they are via their set of skills, yet you also get shitty shows like the Paris Hilton thing or that Kardashians show.
Side note: I've gotten into the show “The Chair” too, just need to finish it. 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47