Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Random Stuff

 Random Stuff
~Bioshock Infinite Burial At Sea Episode 2: So, it looks like Episode 2 is out on PC and I've been watching the Let's Play. I love the fact that we get to see the game through Elizabeth’s eyes. I already know I am going to know that I am going to miss this series. Also, the “flashback” at the beginning clearly shows that this DLC is set in the same Rapture as the first two games. It is a real shame we won't get another era to play Bioshock in...like the 70s or 80s.
~The Spice Girls and Backstreet Boys Tour? What is this the 90s all over again? Anyway, there is talk of a tour with the two groups performing around the world. I'm down.  given the state of pop music today, this is huge improvement over today's bland shit.  I am sure it would make a lot of money, but keep in mind not all the Spice Girls get along with each other and Victoria Beckham will probably not be a part of the group. Victoria is my least favorite Spice Girl. Long live Baby Spice!  Plus, this story gives me a reason to post pictures of Baby Spice. 




~P-Diddy is now Puff Daddy again. I need a score card to keep up with all the changes. He was Puff Daddy, Sean Combs, P-Diddy, Diddy, Father Puff Daddy, and so on. Next, he'll just change his name to a symbol just like Prince. I know he's full of himself, part of me feels he's just taking the piss out of his own ego by changing his name all the time. So, does that mean those TW Cable ads have to be changed?   Welcome back, Puffy Daddy.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47