Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Random Things

Random Things
~Lena Dunham to leave acting: I can see why she wants to leave acting, but you're the lead on a damn show. I've tried to really see this woman's side of things. Heck, I support Planned Parenthood just like she does. People say how important Girls is to social structure. And, I've even sided with her with some people from Jezebel tried to diss her, but she's kind of gotten on my nerves. I've even tried again to watch two more episodes of Girls only to come away hating the character even more. There's just some people that get under my skin, and she's one of them.
~Hodor is gay: Well, the actor at least. I am down with that. Now, does he say, “Hodor”, even off the set? Given the terrible of gay rights around the world, perhaps it is a good thing for him to come out. Hodor.
On my mark, unleash heaven. 
~Noah the movie: Things are getting very testy between the director Darren Aronofsky and the vocal Christian audiences. It is at this point that he wants to completely distance himself from the Christian crowd. That seems strange given most non-believers, such as myself, have no interest in seeing a movie about a guy on a boat with animal. There was already a movie about this concept and it failed huge. It was called Evan Almighty . The other problem is Paramount wants bend over backwards to get a version of the movie that is friendly to Christians, but Darren wants his version instead. I wouldn't have even bothered making a biblical movie anyway because there is too much shit to deal with.  For true lulz, check out what Paramount did to cater to religious groups in one screening.  Holy montages, Batman.
~Obama and Zach Galifianakis: I love this video and shows that Obama has some humor. I love jabs he gives toward the Hangover. Obama comes in to plug something!

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47