Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Guess who is looking for Flight 370? Courtney Love...

 Guess who is looking for Flight 370? Courtney Love...
No one asked for her help, but the messed up “singer” has decided to add her two cents to the mystery.  Since when has she decided to become a "True Detective"?   
From People.com ((Love told New York Magazine she found the suspicious area herself. "Yeah I went to the satellite site and just uploaded tons and tons of pictures. I really doubt aliens took it. It's got to be somewhere. I'm a little obsessive," she explained.  ))
I am 100% aliens took you, Courtney. I love how all the kooky people are ready starting to come out of the woodwork.  Courtney might be the queen of the kooks.  
We really don't need your help, Courtney. Let the people that know what they're doing do their job. You can go back to alienating your daughter and pissing off Madonna.

I find it amusing that this has been the only news on Courtney Love in some time. Clearly she was looking for some attention.  Remember when she was considered a talented actress?  

  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47