Friday, March 07, 2014

Ken Griffey Jr. awkward interview

Ken Griffey Jr. awkward interview
One word answers and awkward pauses, someone doesn't want to be there. I like how the ESPN ancor knew something was wrong and shifted toward ending the interview early. She has that expression of “WTF, dude?” Her name is Linda Cohn and she tried her damnedest to get him to open up.
Not even a smile until the end.
Why was he so pissed, given that Upper Deck was paying him for his appearances?
Maybe he is mad they're not making anymore of his videogames?
Griffey Jr. did apologize for his behavior toward Linda. From his Instagram, ((I want to apologize to Linda for the way things went today. I was in the middle of a cough attack and felt a little ill and didn't want to walk off the set. Linda has always been professional to me and my family .  I'm sorry, Junior @espn @sportcenter @lindacohn ))
Chalk it up to a bad day.

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47