Sunday, September 22, 2013

Random Things

Random Things
~Dexter Series Finale: I have to say I loved the way it ended.  I’ve really liked the last two seasons of the season.  The show ended much better than the Sopranos.  It does have a last tag that I found moving and sad in the same way.  So, well done producers of the series on not screwing up the show. 
~Steve Ballmer calls Google a Monopoly: It might just be time for Ballmer to retire after this statement. (( "Google does it," he noted. "They have this incredible, amazing, dare I say monopoly that we are the only person left on the planet trying to compete with." )) You of all people shouldn't say the “M” word. This was the same company that wanted to clamp down on users' rights when it came to the Xbox One. I can't really bash Bill Gates mainly because he is literally trying to save the world with his wealth, but I have no idea what Ballmer is doing with the company.  So, glad he's leaving. 

~Jon Gosselin is a waiter: I can't feel bad for him. After getting a taste of the famous life, without the work involved. Gosselin is now waiting tables at a restaurant. My only question is this; Why even do an interview if you want to get away from it all. I am thinking this is another ploy to get get back on a reality show. Now, there are reports of Jon Gosselin shooting a gun into the air to scare off a paparazzo. So, look out people Jon is armed.    Also, do you remember when he had his own milkshake?  
Fame can be a bitch. 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47