Monday, September 30, 2013

Adya & Geisha - Cherubino's Aria

Adya & Geisha - Cherubino's Aria
I found this on Reddit and I had a good time watching this strange music video. First, it looks like it was made back in the early 2000s, but it came out in 2011. Second, the cloning thing is a bit strange. She's a lovely woman, but do we need 10 of her? Third, I love that sweet drum guitar. Fourth, someone is playing a keyboard guitar.
GTA cloning glitch? 
The “oh oh oh oh” baseline is sampled from Yello “Oh, Yeah”. I love that they pretend like the “oh, oh, oh” is being played on a guitar. WTF?




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The cool drum thing is a Zendrum. A personal friend is the co-inventor. The current version is available, online I think (?)

Semaj said...

Very cool, I did a google search and that is a cool instrument. How much is the original?

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47