Thursday, September 26, 2013

Metal Gear Solid V demo

Metal Gear Solid V demo
Very cool isn't it? We finally have the English-speaking cut scenes with the new cast.
-Kiefer Sutherland: Okay, I have to say that he's actually very good in the role. While I'd still like to hear David, Kiefer does a pretty good job and fits the gritty character. I'm still wishing David Hayter will make a cameo appearance somehow.
-Harry Gregson-Williams returns as the main composer: I'm gld they're keeping some of the team back for the sequel. I always loved Harry's music for the series. I think the overall quality of the show got better with his music.
-Who is this scar face guy? Or how about the little kid. I guess these are characters from the PSP games.
-The AI is much better than other games. The enemies seem to spot Snake better in this game.
-I love the various options of getting rid of enemies.
-The constant HUD is now gone. I find that very cool.

-Slow motion on certain actions: This is another new option.    

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47