Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Chris Brown retiring, make it so, Number One.

Chris Brown claims that he might just leave music behind, due to the “haters”.
From EW.com, ((Don’t worry mainstream America,” he wrote, “After this X album, it’ll probably be my last album.” He followed that up with the statement, “Being famous is amazing when it’s for ur music and talent. I’m tired of being famous for a mistake I made when i was 18. I’m cool & over it!” ))
So long and thanks for all the hits, to coin and distort a Douglas Adams phrase. 
It is probably because it seemed like you were really sorry for your mistake, when you destroyed an office of morning news room. While I don't but that he's going to leave music behind, it would be good for him to sit aside for a while. This was something he should have done when the incident first happened.
The man has a lot anger and hostility toward women and it's only a matter of time before we hear about another attack.
I hope he does “fall off the face of the Earth” for a while, but something tells me his retirement will not stick.
Side Note: Rihanna doesn't help matters by messing with him on Twitter or getting back with him a few times. Stop sending this boiling pot mix messages.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47