Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Best Drunk Fight Ever?


The Best Drunk Fight Ever?
I have no idea how this happened, but this is totally the best shitty fight ever. What happened to fat dudes wearing undershirts? I wear them so thing like this won't happen and my belly flopping around. By the way, I love drunk fat dudes fighting. It is always a treat.  If had seen this, I would have walked over then and checked into the hotel as if nothing happened.  
-“Don't laugh at me.” He says that to cameraman. I love that he hates people laughing at him.
-Everyone tells the chick to go to her room.
-He calls the Indian dude “Cop, Cock”. You got something on your mind drunk dude?
-The drunk dude keeps spouting out legal advice. You have to love that.
- “Call the f'ing pigs” Brilliant I say.
-The best portion of the video is when the three old women come in to regulate the situation. They take control as if they've done this before. “Let's put him down.” The women beat him up too. Then the skinny woman has had enough and takes him down with one punch. This guy got his ass kicked the whole video. I beat he's hurting in the morning.
-Of course someone says “World Star”.




No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47