Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Batman loses another Robin


Batman loses another Robin

From NY Post, ((Robin the Boy Wonder, Batman’s aide-de-camp, will be killed battling a brutal enemy in a comic book published Wednesday.))
I don’t know how I feel about this.  Marvel has killed off bother versions of Spiderman (Ultimate and Original) and now DC is in the habit of killing off fan favorites like Robin.  This Robin is actually the son of Bruce Wayne and Talia.  At times, DC has reconned Damian Wayne (the new Robin) back into the universe back in the early 2000, and they made him the new Robin. 
And they killed off Robin 2 in the form of Jason Todd, but brought him back as an adult. 
I’m not sure how I feel about this, because I kind of like the concept of Robin and I liked the newer Robin too.   

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47