Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Student receives an extra eye in class photo

Student receives an extra eye in class photo
First off, I always hated taking school photos, so having an extra eye in a photo sound appealing to me. Second, why not go with it?  This is freaking cool.
From the Huff Post, ((Tilda Nörgaard, who, in real life, has two ordinary peepers, discovered the addition of a third eyeball in the middle of her forehead when she opened up her class album. ))
I can imagine her shock when she saw the extra eyeball. “I don't remember having an extra eye?” And, it is right in the middle of her forehead. I would fully embrace this extra eye.
Interesting enough, Tilda received some money for her troubles. From Huffington Post, ((The Månesköld School pupil originally found the blooper amusing, although quickly became angry. She has now been awarded 1,500 kronor, around £140, as compensation. ))
I guess I am okay with that, but I would put that picture on my Facebook page, wouldn't have taken the money. 
 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47