Sunday, February 10, 2013

Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot!


Damn you, Netflix
Because I watched Scrooged, Netflix suggested I watch Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot! Uh, really? Of all the bad movies that Sly has done over the years, this one might be the worst. Even Sylvester Stallone has pretty much disowned the film, and that's saying a lot.
From the Sun UK, ((He says: “I made some truly awful movies. Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot was the worst. If you ever want someone to confess to murder just make him or her sit through that film. They will confess to anything after 15 minutes.”))
Look at Stallone's expression!  He doesn't even want to be in the damn poster.  
From Ain't It Cool News, ((The worst film I’ve ever made by far… maybe one of the worst films in the entire solar system, including alien productions we’ve never seen… a flatworm could write a better script then STOP! OR MY MOM WILL SHOOT.))
I can see some studio executive saying, “Look, let's combine one of the Golden Girls with that Rocky/Rambo fella. Boom, magic!” 

Check out the horrible trailer.
More like Stop! Or my mom might poop.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47