Sunday, February 03, 2013

Louisville Waterfront Park


Louisville Waterfront Park
I actually park here every time I go out on my bicycle ride.  It is a nice place, with the exception of the homeless people that wonder in and out of the park.  They tend to bother you, but the police have been keeping up their presence though.
I use this area as starting point in my long bike rides through the city. 
This area used to be a place for junk yards.  I remember the train junk yard and the numerous rail road intersections in this place.  There is a RR presence, but greatly reduced and some of their old train lines are now bike and walk paths. 
I can’t wait for the Big Four Bridge to open up. 
Also, they are building apartments in this area now. 
Now, there is free WiFi in the park, but I think it is sponsored by a group of people.  

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47