Friday, December 09, 2011

The Three Stooges Trailer



The Three Stooges Trailer
Look, I used to watch The Three Stooges all the time when I used to visit my extended family in Memphis.  I still love watching these little shorts from time to time, because they are certainly throwbacks to the old cartoon shows of that time period, they’re just doing it live. 
However, something about this strange remake makes me feel uneasy about the movie.  Heck, I even liked the old film from the 2000s that detailed the lives behind the actors.   Michael Chiklis was f’ing great in that film. 
This movie has been in development hell for years. 
So, this trailer came around, and I don’t like it that much.  There are a few funny moments, but the trailer totally loses me when the cast of Jersey Shore show up in the trailer!  That’s right the cast of Jersey Shore cameo in the film.  Are you freaking serious? 
Yes, you can clearly see Snooki at the end of the trailer.  Did someone even ask for a cameo by Snooki in a Three Stooges movie?  Does Snooki even know who they are? And, that’s the thing that bothers me the most about the trailer. 
Then again, I have very little faith in the Farrelly after Stuck on You.  If you want a good Three Stooges remake, just watch re-runs of Animaniacs.
 Moe:  “I got something in this box for you.  It is brown and warm.”
Snooki:  “What is it, a chocolate hot cake?”
Moe:  “If you mean cake as in poop and hot as in…hot, then yes."
Snooki:  “I get those all the time.  Sometimes, I get free bags of it on my doorstep, and sometimes on fire.” 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47