Thursday, December 22, 2011

Mr. Plinkett's next review trailer...IJ4 Coming soon


Mr. Plinkett's next review trailer...IJ4 Coming soon
Explain why I really like this trailer?
I will never look at Follow That Bird the same way again. I want to know who that girl is in the video though.
Anyway, I think I am going to love Red Letter Media ripping into Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I let IJ4 off the hook with my review and I would probably review the movie more harshly now. There are way too many George Lucas flaws in the script to give it pass today, because clearly the movie doesn't hold up like the last three movies.
I remember Lucas coming out and warning people that the movie wouldn't be as good as the last movies.  

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Lucas warning everyone it wouldn't be as good seems like a cop-out. Why do it if you're not gonna give your best? or at least don't expect people to shell out cash for it.

Semaj said...

I wish I could find the story, but he wanted to warn people not to have hype set too high to be disappointed, just like episode 1. That was a bad sign the movie wasn't going to be that good.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47