Monday, December 12, 2011

G.I. Joe Retaliation Trailer


G.I. Joe Retaliation Trailer
You, I actually liked the trailer.  The movie seems to be a more grounded action movie than the sci-fi heavy first movie.  It looks like there will be more ninja action and straight gun fight stuff.
It looks like it was a good decision to ditch Stephen Sommers, who I think relies too much on CGI, and bring another director.  And, yes the trailer looks good, but they did bring in director Jon Chu, the same director that made Step Up 2: The Streets  and Step Up 3D and that might be a huge problem.  Plus, he directed the documentary Justin Bieber: Never Say Never.  
Did I mention that I love Bruce Willis moment in the trailer? 
Damn you, Paramount, I am looking forward to the movie now. 
-I loved the shot with the White House being covered with Cobra flags.  That is a nice shot. 
-Yes, that female ninja is Jinx from the GJ Joe animated movie.  She always brings bad luck and used a blindfold to fight her enemies.  Her blind master will be played by the RZA.
-So, GI Joe gets wiped out by “President” Zartan.  They will be viewed as criminals. 
-Cobra Commander in Gi Joe Retaliation?:  Neither Joseph Gordon Levitt or Christopher Eccleston are listed in the cast.  But, there is a chance of CC and Destro returning. 



No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47