Sunday, December 11, 2011

The Rainbow Connection (one of my favorite songs)


The Rainbow Connection (one of my favorite songs)
Man, I love this song.  I remember watching this opening many times because of the song.  On the surface, the song is very sad.  It has been sung by numerous people over the years.  The certainly brings me back to my childhood, when I didn’t have to worry about bills, first dates or finals.   
Paul Williams and Kenneth Ascher wrote the song for The Muppet Movie. 
Luckily the new movie reprises this song too.  It is a different recording than the one used in the old Muppet Movie.


Debbie Harry and Kermit did a version of this song on the Muppet Show.
Here is OK Go’s version of the Muppet Show theme
I love the multiple-ending 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47