Saturday, December 10, 2011

101 hottest list from Men's Health


Jennifer Aniston voted the hottest girl of all time?  (Well, she’s not number one)
Uh, who made this list?  Men’s Health, okay.  I already have a beef with them anyway.
Yeah, she has a nice tight body, but I wouldn’t call her the hottest of girl of all time or in the top 20.  Did her PR agent have a hand in this?  
Anyway, they made a 101 hottest list.  I would like to go through some of them to give my two cents. 
101. Kelly Rowland:  Yeah, she’s okay. 

99. Paris Hilton:  Um, why is she on this list?  Is she remotely popular or attractive?  If she wasn’t rich, she’d just be one of those valley girls in the mall you wouldn’t look twice at.  Sorry, she shouldn’t be on the list.  Maybe, the STD list.

97. Lady Gaga:  Again, really?  You can call Gaga many things, but hot isn’t one of them.  Is she on the list to just cause buzz? 

95. Emma Watson:  Okay, she’s cute, but not really hot.  I’m fine with her on the list. 

89. Jennifer Lopez:  I think she’s too much a diva for her own good, but I think she should be higher on the list like say in the top ten. 

86. Victoria Beckham:  What is this the 90s?

83. Hope Solo:  No relation to the freighter smuggler. 

80. Kristen Stewart:  Kristen Stewart, really?  I’ve had waffles with better looks and personality.  She is higher than Emma Watson and J-Lo, and that’s total bullshit. 

79. Jessica Biel:  Yeah, I agree. 

64. Elisha Cuthbert:  Okay, someone I agree on fully.  I just re-watched The Girl Next Door and she is very hot in that movie.  She hovers between hot and cute. 

62. Vanessa Hudgens:  Because she’s had more nude photos leaked than a certain university cheerleader, we’ve seen her whole body and she is damn cute.  I’ve never seen any of her movies or shows, but I love that smile of hers.   

61. Sasha Grey:  Hmm, I am not sure if I like her or not. 

60. Zooey Deschanel:  The other Katy Perry. 

59. Eliza Dushku:  I like her.

58. Taylor Swift:  Completely plain and there is nothing stand-out-ish about her. 

57. Erin Andrews:  She is completely overrated. 

52. Katie Holmes:  Wait, are you for real?  I’d find Xenu more attractive.  She is too skinny and plain for my taste and plus, she let Scientology and Adam Sandler ruin her career.

49. Cameron Diaz:  Okay, she’s a good actress, but there is something seriously wrong with her face. 

48. January Jones:  There is nothing special about her.  Okay, she has blond hair.   So, what? 

46. Kim Kardashian:  Okay, she’s high maintenance, but I am a black man and I love that ass of hers.  But, I would never date her because of her personality.  

38. Kate Hudson:  Sorry, there is something not right about her. 

24. Olivia Munn:  I can’t help it, I still find her very hot. 

22. Katy Perry:  Okay, I’ve come around to liking her, she’s very curvy and that’s the way I like them.

20. Christina Hendricks:  Mmm, those lips and those curves.  Now, this is a woman.  She has that amazingly full body with that cute face.  Almost near prefect in my book.  I agree. 

19. Beyonce:  I like her skin tone and nice face.  She would be the perfect girl because she is the best of all worlds

16. Natalie Portman:  She has a lot of class and is a good actress. 

14. Angelina Jolie:  she’s too skinny.  She needs another 20 pounds.  I liked her when she was heavier, just check out Foxfire. 

2. Emma Stone:  Yeah, she’s cute, but I wouldn’t put up there that high. 

 

 

 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47