Sunday, December 18, 2011

Random Things



Random Things
~Tattooed Teenage Alien Fighters: Yes, this show actually existed. It took its title in spirit to Teenage Mutant Turtles and Power Rangers. It makes Power Rangers look amazing compared to this show. My biggest problem with the show is that DiC Entertainment produced the show. This was the same company that ran the GI Franchise into the ground. The show only lasted one season with 40 episodes running 30 minutes each. I remember watching this show years ago.

~Damn you Eiffel 65...: At work, someone starting singing “Move Your Body” and subconsciously I started to sing the song too without realizing why it popped in my head. I realized it was because he was singing the song and I simply got caught up into this Eiffel groove. I'm just glad he didn't sing “I DJ with the fire.” Just remember to move your body, everybody-everybody.
~Britney Spears is engaged...again: I would think someone would have talked her out of marrying again. Granted, no one can be the biggest d-bag as K-Fed (K-Feed), but there is a huge chance this marriage will not last that long. As long as she doesn't shave her head and go crazy in front of her children, she will probably be okay.
~Christian Bale roughed up by Chinese police. Was this an outtake from the Dark Knight? I have to give Bale credit for not taking the “bull baiting” by the cops. They wanted him to fight back so they could arrest him, but Bale didn't take the bait. Bale has been known for his anger and outbursts, but he didn't do it in this incident. It is good to see him stand for something he believes in.   

4 comments:

Sarah said...

What's even creepier is getting a song stuck in your head and you have no idea where it came from.

Semaj said...

Yeah, that seems to happen all the time to me. I get a lot of 80s and 90s songs stuck in my head for some reason

Sarah said...

Hopefully GOOD 80's & 90's songs...otherwise that'd just be torture.

Semaj said...

Interestingly enough, I actually sing really bad songs like "Everybody dance now" by C&C music factory.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47