Thursday, December 22, 2011

Michael Jackson: Stranger in Moscow/Sonic 3


Michael Jackson: Stranger in Moscow/Sonic 3
This is probably the best remix of the two songs I've heard. If you will remember the Sonic End Title song is almost a complete match to MJ's song Stranger in Moscow. There have been many remixes/mashups between the two songs, but I think DJ Yuzoboy pulled off the best version of the song.
From Wiki, ((James Hansen, of Sonic Stuff Research Group, retorts that Cirocco (credited as "Scirocco" in Sonic 3) still has possession of presumably a demo version of fabled soundtrack. "I actually have "ALL" of the tracks...," he writes, "from the original humming of Michael calling in the middle of the night leaving messages, to his ideas at Record One with Matt and Bruce. - BUT, I don't think I can let any of that out to the public without permission ))
Someday, I hope those demo tapes of MJ singing the tunes from the Sonic 3 will be released to the public. But given the control the Jackson family has on MJ's image, I don't think that will happen. 
Bonus Video FF and MJ 






No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47