Saturday, December 03, 2011

Silent Hill: Downpour


Silent Hill: Downpour
Well, I have to say the graphics look very good.  It appears they are going for the “Judgment” Silent Hill route like SH2.  And this one seems to be in the country side of Silent Hill. 
From the SH Wiki, it states that this new game is set after a prison bus crash sends the main character into the Southeastern region of SH. 
 I am looking forward to seeing more from this new game. 
-Zombies or Ghosts:  SH4 had ghosts, so perhaps they’re ghosts.   
-The US Mail still functions in Silent Hill I guess…



4 comments:

Sarah said...

The music for the first one reminded me why I stopped liking Korn sometime after Issues.

But other than that, it looks neat if a bit too scary for my tastes.

Semaj said...

So that was Korn. I had no idea. It has been ages since I heard anything from them. I can see why they would connected to SH universe.

If you get a chance I highly recommend watching a "let's play" of SH2. It is the best character story in the franchise.

Sarah said...

Is it scary? Cuz I startle very easily :)

Semaj said...

It is but in a mental way. It messes with your mind and a lot of the horror is implied Here's a bit of taste of SH2.

A Widower feels bad about the death of his wife, but he discovers a letter from his dead wife telling him to come back to Silent Hill, her Favorite place.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47