Monday, November 28, 2011

TV Stuff



TV Stuff
-Dexter:  This season so far has been amazing, if a little unfocused at times.  I can’t stand the character of Joey Quinn this season.  He’s reckless and dickish.  However, I love the twist with Colin Hanks and Edward James Olmos in the last episode.  It actually does make sense in the context of the rest of the season. 
-Sons of Anarchy:  This season has been amazing too.  They’ve really pushed the limits with darker path the gang has gone this season.  There have been a lot of deaths this season, with a very shocking possible death at the end of the last episode.  Maybe, he isn’t dead.
-Boardwalk Empire:  This show continues to be outstanding and a better version of what we wanted out of The Sopranos.  Just like SOA, things are really starting to heat up on the show.  I like how the tied the whole African-American labor strike into the overall story.  The ending to the latest episode was shocking indeed.  I am surprised they had the guts to kill off a major character.  Good work, Boardwalk Empire.  

4 comments:

Sarah said...

SOA is one of my fav shows I watch with my sister every week. The plotting is really superb this season (I'm a little behind on the episodes however).

Semaj said...

just wait to you see the last few episodes there are some shocking moments in them.

But you have gotten to the chili scene right? One of my personal faves

Sarah said...

Oh gawd yes the chili scene was spine-shuddering icky & hilarious at the same time.

I have only the finale left to go now...!

Semaj said...

lol, I had that reaction too. I loved the shot of the two cops enjoying their "Head" chili. Yeah, I can't wait for the next episode.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47