Monday, November 07, 2011

Dr. Conrad Murray found guilty of Involuntary Manslaughter


Dr. Conrad Murray found guilty of Manslaughter 
 From The Wall Street Journal ((Dr. Conrad Murray, Michael Jackson’s personal physician, was found guilty of involuntary manslaughter in the singer’s death. Murray will face a maximum sentence of four years in a state prison as well as a minimum sentence of probation.))
I am a little shock they found him guilty.  However, I am not on his side, but I thought he’d get off the hook.  Given the state of health and mind of Michael Jackson, he didn’t need to feed him so many drugs. 
As I look at the MJ death wiki page, I see some major screw-ups by Dr. Murray. And, that phone call from MJ to Murray is just heart-breaking. 
Anyway, Murray probably won’t spend that much time in prison. 

No comments:

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47