Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Something is wrong...it seems off


There is something wrong in this video…someone seems a little out of place…
Uh, what is wrong with the woman in the middle?  Is she doing it on purpose?  Now, I want to know her story.  What is her reason for being in the video?  Everyone else seems to really be in sync. 
So, is it an epic failure or epic win? 
Besides the woman in the middle, please note the woman in the rainbow peace shirt and reverse trucker hat.  I want her number. 
I like the comments in from the video. 
From Brunberg:  ((Fucking NAILED it! You can clearly see the frustration when she's the only one doing it right.))
From Mavman16:  ((it’s a glitch in the matrix))
The Felixnr1:  ((Haters gonna hate!))

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Sadly, I would be the woman in the middle, desperately trying to follow the moves and failing miserably.

This is why I'm asking for that Dance Moves game for Christmas.

Semaj said...

trust me I am far worst than anyone else in the world. I'd probably just stand there..clapping badly like Lando in ep VI (yes, another SW mention)

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47