Monday, November 14, 2011

GameStop: The Truth


GameStop: The Truth
This is what happens when you don’t have any completion in the videogame store market with the exception of Wal-Mart.  GameStop pretty much bought out all the other companies and now they get to bother you with all the programs and deals they want to sell you. 
Truth be told, the employees are forced to spout out all this shit.  And, I know they were forcing them to get people to buy a videogame magazine subscription for a while.  I know this because I know someone that used to work for GameStop. 
Is it power to the player? 
Just sell me the damn game.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

My local Gamestop doesn't seem too bad...they made cookies & gave away prizes at the midnight release of Batman: Arkham City and my hubby won a t-shirt. Then again that's probably more due to the cool employees than any corp GameStop policy.

Semaj said...

my friend told horror stories about how much they pushed the employees of sell other things to customers. But, there are exceptions.

How's Batman AC?

I read that one of the writers/producers from Batman TAS was involved besides the voices from that show.

 
Blog Information Profile for Semaj47